About SERVPRO of Carroll County
Charles Jeffery Holland
Owners of SERVPRO of Carroll County
SERVPRO of Carroll County understands the stress and worry that comes with fire, water damage, etc. and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after any type of damage.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Carroll County.
We want to be there for our city day and night. We love the small town feel of Baltimore.
At SERVPRO of Carroll County, we have families that work side by side together just like the community of Carroll County itself. We have husbands and wives as well as parents and children. You can't help but feel the sense of family and community at SERVPRO of Carroll County.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today! (410) 857-5332 We are here for you 24/7 everyday of the year.
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust. This company was started with a family at it's core and SERVPRO of Carroll County continues that feeling. We care about our neighbors.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician