Storm Damage Cleanup and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Before Extreme Weather Hits
Protecting the outside of your home is the first step when preparing your home for heavy rain. Walk around the outside and review these areas:
- Roof: Inspect your roof for any areas of concern such as missing shingles, sagging, or aging. Make notes of any areas that may need further inspection. If you have a chimney, don’t forget to look over it for any cracks or missing tiles.
- Gutters: First, remove any debris or leaves from your gutters to allow your gutters to collect and funnel water from the roof away from your home. Clogged gutters will cause water to overflow resulting in all types of problems for your home. Also, check to make sure your gutters aren’t broken or leaking.
- Doors & Windows: Securely shut all doors and windows in your home and check their seal. If your doors and windows do not properly function you will want to have someone further inspect those areas.
- Sump Pump: If you have a sump pump, make sure it’s in proper working condition and you have a battery back-up in case your power goes out.
- Outdoor Equipment: Bring inside any lawn furniture, gardening tools, and lawn mowers. If you have an outdoor grill, think about investing in a waterproof covering to protect it from the elements.
Have Storm or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today (410) 857-5332
Why Choose SERVPRO of Carroll County?
We're Faster to Any Size Disaster
When a storm hits your Westminster home or business, you need help immediately. Our quick response will help prevent secondary damage and help reduce restoration costs.
We're Highly Trained Storm Damage Specialists
As a leader in storm and water damage restoration, SERVPRO of Carroll County has the specialized training and expertise to restore your home back to its pre-storm condition. Our restoration process puts an emphasis on scientific drying techniques, progress monitoring and documentation.
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technicians
We Have the Resources to Handle Storms and Disasters
We can access the resources and personnel of 2190 Franchises to handle major storms and disasters. We also have access to special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to catastrophic storms and events.
Locally Owned Company with National Storm Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Carroll County is close by and ready to respond to your flood or storm damage emergency. We are proud to be an active member of the Westminster community and want to do our part to make our community the best it can be.
We are proud to serve our local communities: